The Skedulo X mobile app is our latest mobile application for field-based resources. The application enables resources to process jobs and manage their own time, online or offline.
The following list highlights some of the many Skedulo X features available to mobile users:
- View and accept jobs .
- Decline jobs (dependent on the organizations resource job acceptance process) .
- Submit leave requests (unavailability) .
- Create activities .
- Access job information such as job details, attachments, notes and product information .
- View and add attachments (including photos from a mobile phone), notes and products to a job .
- Check-in to a job .
- Capture what was done on a job .
- Complete a job including capturing a signature .
- Create a follow-up job .
- View current, future and past job details .
- Access connected pages (where these have been implemented as an advanced customization as part of the Skedulo implementation).
Short Video Explainer
Installing the Skedulo X Mobile App (1 min 32)