Skedulo (formerly known as Skedulo X) is our latest mobile application for field-based resources. The application enables resources to process jobs, and manage their own time, online or offline.
The following list highlights some of the many features available to Skedulo mobile app users:
- View and accept jobs .
- Decline jobs (dependent on the organization's resource job acceptance process) .
- Submit leave requests (unavailability) .
- Create activities .
- Access job information such as job details, attachments, notes, and product information .
- View and add attachments (including photos from a mobile phone), notes and products to a job .
- Check-in to a job .
- Capture what was done on a job .
- Complete a job including capturing a signature .
- Create a follow-up job .
- View current, future and past job details .
- Access connected pages (where these have been implemented as an advanced customization as part of the Skedulo implementation).
Short Video Explainer
Installing the Skedulo Mobile App (1 min 30)