To use the Skedulo mobile app, you must first log in and authenticate your CRM credentials. Your CRM administrator can provide you with the necessary credentials (i.e., your userid and password).
Short Video Explainer
Connect to Skedulo's New Web App
Important! Both your username and user profile are created, stored and maintained on your organization's CRM (using Salesforce for instance). If you have a problem with your username or user profile contact your CRM administrator, they can help you solve any problem.
If you have forgotten your CRM password, you can refer to the following article to help you retrieve it from your organization's CRM: The Skedulo Mobile App: Forgot User Password.
Log in Using Team Name
Your team name is unique to your organization. It provides a common login portal for all your organization's registered users.
The button labeled "Login with Team Name" connects you to your team environment. To log in perform the following:
- Tap the button named "Log in with team name."
- Next, enter your team name into the field provided.
- Tap "Next."
- The next screen is the CRM login screen. Enter your userid and password. Then tap on the "Log in" button.
- Skedulo will prepare (or synchronize) your data.
- Skedulo will then open your agenda for the day.
Figure 1. The team name login screen, on Skedulo. Here, Dexter is an example team name.
Figure 2. An example of a user entering their Salesforce credentials to log in to Skedulo's mobile app.
The Skedulo login screen has a text link at the bottom of the screen named "More options" which includes:
- Salesforce–connects to the user's production environment using the user's Salesforce org. Refer to "The Skedulo Mobile App: Log in Using Salesforce Username."
- Salesforce Sandbox–which connects to the testing/sandbox environment (used for that user's Salesforce org).
Note: Your Skedulo Customer Service Manager will configure your organization's team name during the initial onboarding process.
Users of ServiceNow CRM are required to log in to Skedulo using their team name.
Skedulo will remember your team name for next time (it is stored locally on the mobile device). If you log out of the mobile app and log back in, you will be presented with a slightly different welcome screen—your login will be prepopulated with your team name. Tap the "Login to <team>" button or the "More options" link, and follow any instructions to log back in.
Figure 3. The subsequent login screen with a stored team name.
Note: If Skedulo is removed from your device, your team name is erased from the login screen. It will reappear the next time you successfully log in using your team name.
If you normally use "Single Sign-On" (SSO) to log in to Skedulo, first enter your team name and then you will be redirected to the SSO login window on the browser of your mobile device.