The mobile apps main menu can be accessed through the three line icon (“hamburger” icon) at the top-left of the screen (in the blue nav bar). This menu gives the user access to different screens within the app.
At the top of the main menu is the user's profile image (if available), username and team name (if available).
The lower section of the menu contains the following options:
- Agenda–a display of the mobile resource's itinerary.
- Notifications–displays all dispatched jobs for the resource.
- Unavailability–access to the availability/unavailability view.
- Social Feed–opens a chat panel to send messages company wide (license dependent).
- Settings–all the settings related to Skedulo X (including profile, preferred notification, etc.)
- Logout–exits the app, prompts the user to confirm if they want to log out of the application.
- App version–the version number of the installed Skedulo X mobile app.
Figure 1. The main menu, in Skedulo X.