The three-dots icon at the bottom-right of the screen (in the nav bar) provides access to additional features and functions:
- User's profile—their profile image, their username, and their team name.
- Settings—all the settings related to the Skedulo mobile app (including profile, preferred notification, etc.
- Shifts—(optional) access to the shifts calendar view.
- Social Feed–opens a chat panel to send messages company-wide (license dependent).
- Feedback and Support—allows resources to submit feedback, or reach out for support.
- Logout–exits the app, prompts the user to confirm if they want to log out of the application.
- App version–the version number of the installed Skedulo mobile app.
Short Explainer Video
The Skedulo Mobile App: More Options Menu (0 min 55)
Viewing the More Options Menu
Tap on the "More" button in the nav bar to view the options provided.
Figure 1. Accessing more options on Skedulo.
Tapping on the username button (at the top) opens the profile view. The profile view shows a summary of your user details.
Note: For organizations that connect to Skedulo using Salesforce, the profile image and username are synchronized from Salesforce. If they do not appear on the mobile, there is a chance that they have not been set up in the CRM.
You must be granted the required Salesforce permissions to change your profile from the mobile app. If in doubt, ask your CRM administrator.
Also, see The Skedulo Mobile App: Profile.
Feedback and Support
Once configured, users can log issues that will be escalated to a support agent via email. Selecting this action will launch the mobile device's email application and create a pre-addressed email—which supplies information about the device and user, to help with diagnosis.
The default pre-populated address is email@example.com. However, this can be changed in the admin settings of the web app.
Also, see Admin Settings: General.