The following article provides a guide to using Lumary in conjunction with the Skedulo web and mobile applications. The screenshots provided are indicative and should be used for reference only.
Before following the steps in this guide, all prerequisite steps will need to have been taken, for example, an active client with a current service agreement will need to exist.
Case notes for a single client job can be written via Skedulo by clicking on "Notes." These will be added to the client’s historical case notes upon completed on the job. If you enter a note for a group event, all clients on this group event will have their case notes updated.
Figure 1. How to add case notes to a job.
Refer to Attendee Form for Group Events, to see how individual notes can be added.
Historical Case Notes
Historical case notes can be accessed by clicking on the field named "Historical Case Notes" on the job if this is displayed. This will show the last ten case notes for the selected client in a single job (not on group events).
Refer to Admin Settings: Custom fields for instructions on how to display this field.
Log Billable Travel
The "Log Billable Travel" form captures the distance traveled and time and is used to bill the client.
Using the Skedulo mobile app, open the job and go to the job's details. Listed under the "Forms" section, tap on the "Log Billable Travel" button. The form will display the following fields:
- Estimated Travel Time to Job: Calculates the estimated time to travel to the job using the underlying web mapping service (this cannot be updated).
- Estimated Distance Traveled (KM) to Job: Calculates the estimated distance to the job using the underlying web mapping service (this cannot be updated).
- Additional Travel Time with Clients: Populate this is if travel time is done whilst on the job.
- Actual Travel Time to Job: Update this if the estimated travel time is incorrect.
- Actual Distance Traveled (KM) to Job: Update this if the estimated travel duration is incorrect.
- Additional Travel Distance (KM) with Clients: Populate this is if travel time is done whilst on the job.
If actual travel times and distances are not captured, then the estimated values will be used. Lumary manages the travel calculations on the "Service Delivered" records.
Figure 1. How to log billable travel using the Skedulo mobile app.