If you are experiencing a problem with one of Skedulo's products and want to submit a support request, please take a moment to read this article.
Where to Submit a Request
The Skedulo support page has a button at the top-right of the screen labeled "Submit a request." You can also get there using the following link:
What to Include in Your Request
The following information is required from you when you submit a request via our support portal:
- Your email address.
- Subject – a short clear summary of the issue.
- Description – a full and detailed explanation of the issue that you are encountering. Include details such as:
- Mobile Device Type – the device and operating system you are using (e.g., IOS 11, running on an iPhone 7).
- Skedulo X mobile app version number.
- Your team name.
- What is the impact on your business? (e.g., High).
- Organization – Enter your organization's name.
- Attachments (optional).
Where to Locate Version Details
You can see your mobile device OS and version details in the following locations:
- Tap on "Settings."
- Select "About device."
- Select "Software info." The Android version number should now be displayed in the list.
- Tap "Settings."
- Select "General."
- Select "About." The IOS version number should now be displayed in the list.
You can see your Skedulo X mobile app version details in the following locations:
- At the base of the login screen.
- At the base of the main menu.
Figure 1. The two locations of the Skedulo X version number.
Although attachments are optional, they can be really helpful when troubleshooting. So please include any screen captures of the error that you can–as this may help us pinpoint your problem.
There are many ways to capture screen images, even record video. Some operating systems have built-in tools; others rely on 3rd party software apps. You'll find below a selection of the most common ways we know. However, if all fails, a simple photograph (taken with a steady hand) will be adequate.
- Windows PC – Capture images using the built-in "Alt+Print Screen" method, or try using the Snipping Tool. To record video you can use the free built-in "XBox" app, or you can try on of the many other 3rd party apps available.
- Apple Mac PC – Capture images by holding down Shift-Command-3 (keys) to capture a screenshot of the whole screen (saved to your desktop). Use "QuickTime" player to record video.
- Apple iOS (Mobile) – Capture images by pressing the "home" button and the power/sleep button at the same time. A screenshot will be created and saved to your photo library. Or try using the latest "IOS screen recorder."
- Android (Mobile) –Capture images by pressing the "volume down" or "home" and power buttons at the same time. It will appear in your photo gallery. Android as yet has no built-in app to record video. There are however many 3rd party apps available on Google Play (search for "screen recorder").