"Skedulo Reports and Dashboards" is now available for free on the Salesforce App Exchange to Skedulo customers. It gives administrators and managers pre-built reports and dashboards that make data management and analysis easier than ever.
Tracking data by jobs, accounts, resources, and regions, makes it dramatically simpler for managers to understand the direction their business is moving and where to invest resources for the best possible returns.
Link to the Salesforce App Exchange: Skedulo Reports and Dashboards.
Included in the package are the following reports and dashboards:
- Active Resources in Regions by Category.
- Average Travel Time by Region.
- Current Quarter Resource Job Leaderboard.
- Current Year Average Travel Time by Resource.
- Current Year Job Growth by Month.
- Current Year Job Hours by Account.
- Current Year Job Hours by Region.
- Current Year Resources by Created Date and Region.
- Current Year Travel Time by Month.
- Jobs by Account Industry.
- Job by Type and Resource.
Important! To be able to install the "Skedulo Reports and Dashboard" package you must "Allow Reports" (a parameter set using the object manager) for the following managed package objects (as not all objects have "reporting" enabled in the standard Skedulo package at the moment):
- Job Allocation.
- Job Tag.
Once reporting has been enabled on the required objects:
- Go to the Salesforce App Exchange (a link is provided in the overview section).
- Log into your Salesforce org (using your admin credentials).
- Click on the "Get it now" button.
- Direct the installation to your preferred environment (i.e., production or sandbox).
- Read through the package details and if all looks good check the box next to "I have read and agree to the terms and conditions."
- Click the button named "Confirm and Install." You will be prompted to log back into your Salesforce org.
- You will be presented with a Skedulo package installation screen where you must decide which users will have access to the new functionality (the default is "Install for All Users"). Click "the "Install" button once you have made your choice.
- At this point, the package should be successfully installed (you will see "Installation Complete" and may receive an email notification).
If, however, the installation fails with messages such as "This package cannot be installed... Obsolete Report" it most likely means that you have not set "Allow Reporting" on all the required objects. In this case, you will need to go back, set the access, then rerun the package install.
Figure 1. How to enable reports using the Salesforce object manager.
View Dashboards in Salesforce
To view the final product, perform the following:
- Using Salesforce Lightning, select the "App Launcher" (top-left) and locate "Dashboards" (or search for "Dashboards").
- A new tabbed window will display.
- Select Skedulo Dashboard from "All Dashboards" in the left column.
Figure 2. An example of the Skedulo dashboard and reports.