This joint venture by Skedulo and easyemployer aims to provide our clients with real-time job costing estimates, enabling them to more accurately manage wage overheads associated with their field service operations by ensuring delivery occurs within relevant margins while also optimizing their field resources for efficient utilization.
The following deliverables are aimed at being achieved as part of the Skedulo and easyemployer integration offering:
- Resource syncing from easyemployer to Skedulo.
- Leave syncing between Skedulo and easyemployer.
- Leave created in Skedulo will be pushed to easyemployer and vice versa.
- Management of leave requests to occur within easyemployer to ensure it remains the source of truth for employee leave balances and compensation.
- Ability to determine what the cost of a resource is when allocating resources to a job. This will take into consideration factors such as:
- The role the resource will be performing on the shift.
- Whether or not the resource is in overtime.
By ascertaining the cost of a resource assigned to a shift, further analysis could be undertaken to ascertain the total resource cost per job, which in turn can be used to determine the profitability of each job or service.
- Timesheet syncing from Skedulo to easyemployer:
- Approved timesheets can be sent from Skedulo to easyemployer to automate payroll.
- When exporting details to easyemployer details will include the Role the resource performed on the job.