This Sked package Salesforce setting adds the ability to synchronize job allocations and activities between Skedulo and Salesforce.
Event synchronization is controlled by the org preference setting "SalesforceEventSynchronisation." It is bidirectional between "job allocation and activity" on Skedulo side and "event" on Salesforce side.
The default package setting for "SalesforceEventSynchronisation" is OFF (disabled).
Turn on Salesforce Event Synchronization
Salesforce admins can turn on the "SalesforceEventSynchronisation" flag via their org's "Custom Settings."
- In Salesforce, open "Setup."
- Search for "Custom Settings."
- Select "Custom Settings."
- Locate "Preferences" and click "Manage."
- Locate "SalesforceEventSynchronisation" and click "Edit."
- Check the checkbox named "Set."
- Save the change.
Figure 1. Locating the custom settings preferences in Salesforce.
Figure 2. Locating the Salesforce Event Synchronization setting.
Figure 3. Enabling the Salesforce Event Synchronization setting.