Resources can create jobs (and optionally assign them to themselves), using the Skedulo mobile app.
Note: The ability to create new jobs using the mobile app is controlled by the admin setting "Allow resources to create jobs" (admin settings are configured in the web app). This "Beta" feature is disabled by default.
Create a New Job
To create a new job using the Skedulo mobile app:
- Tap the large "plus" icon in the nav bar (at the top-right corner of the app).
- From the pop-up menu select "Job", this will open a "Create job" view containing various selection buttons.
- Select a job type from the list provided.
- Complete the rest of the job's details:
- Job description.
- Contact (optional).
- Location (optional).
- Start date (optional).
- Start time (optional).
- Urgency (optional).
- Assign to myself (optional). Note: When a new job is created and "Assigned to myself" is enabled, the start date and time are required before it can be saved.
- Other notes (optional).
- Tap on the tick icon (at the top-right of the view) to save the job.
- If the switch "Assign to myself" was enabled when the job was saved, the new job will appear in the calendar views in a pre-confirmed state.
Figure 1. Creating a new job using the Skedulo mobile app.
Figure 2. Finalizing the details of a job, using the Skedulo mobile app.
Also, see Admin Settings: Beta Features.