When you first install Skedulo, we'll set some standard resource categories for you. These include:
- Customer Service.
- Installation Technician.
You do not have to use these values if they do not suit your organization. You can add, delete or change the categories via the resource "Category" picklist.
View Resource Categories
- Log into Salesforce. In the top-right corner of the screen, click "Setup."
- In the left column menu, expand "Objects and Fields" under "Platform Tools" and select "Object Manager." In the "Object Manager" list, click on "Resource."
- In the "Fields and Relationships" list, click "Category."
- You can now see the list of existing resource categories in the "Values" section.
- Click "New" to add a new category to the list or "Edit" to change an existing value.
- Click "Save" to retain any changes.
Go back to your Skedulo web app and reload the page. The resource category will now be available to use and view.
Figure 1. How to locate the resource category picklist values in Salesforce Lightning.
Figure 2. How to change the resource category values.
Also, see Data Table: Resource Categories.