Sleepover Disturbance Forms
When a resource has been allocated to a "Sleepover" job, a sleepover disturbance form will become available in the job details view. This form will enable disturbances to be captured, and they will, in turn, create a sleepover disturbance shift that will be sent to easyemployer as part of the timesheet export.
Access the sleepover disturbance form from the job's details (scroll down below the action buttons). Tap on the "Sleepover Disturbance" button.
Figure 1. Accessing the sleepover disturbance form on the skedulo mobile app.
Any existing sleepover disturbance records will be shown. Tapping on the "+" button will open a new screen where a record can be added.
Figure 2. A blank sleepover disturbance form.
- The start and end time (both are required) must be within the scheduled times of the job.
- The client picklist (also a required field) will show all the clients linked to the job (there may be more than one if its a group event).
- A separate record should be created for each client and each disturbance.
- Existing records can be edited or deleted.
Figure 3. Completing the details of the sleepover disturbance form.
Figure 4. The edit and delete options for sleepover disturbance forms.
Leave Requests Forms
The "Leave Management" form for the resource enables a resource to request some leave using the Skedulo mobile app.
Log into the app and open the main menu. Tap on the "Custom Forms" button followed by "Leave Management" to open a leave request form.
Figure 5. Accessing the leave management form on the Skedulo mobile app.
- Tap on the "Create Leave Request" ("+") button.
- Select the "Type of Leave" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the start date and end details. Specify end date by:
- Specifying the end date manually.
- Indicate all day leave request.
- Add a comment (optional) and tap "Submit."
The leave request will be sent to easyemployer for approval. All further changes to leave must be managed in easyemployer. The approved leave requests appear in Skedulo as a new "Unavailability" records.
The "Upcoming Leave" section of the "Leave Management" view will show all approved leave.
Figure 6. Creating a leave request on the Skedulo mobile app.
Note: The leave type is restricted to what the resource has available and does not show any sick leave.