Some of our Skedulo AU customers may be affected by a known display issue on the mobile app, affecting version 2.8.5.
In particular, this may affect you if you have any employees (resources) operating on Sunday, October 6, 2019, in any Australian state that is going through daylight savings.
Due to this display issue, employees (resources) may not know where to find their shift details—even though the data is still available. A workaround is provided below.
Important! Please reach out to support or your CSM if you have any questions or you are unsure if you would be impacted as they can talk through your specific implementation to work it out with you.
Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.
The following workaround allows employees (resources) to see their shift details for October 6th, via the calendar tabs on the agenda view.
- Tap on the hamburger menu.
- Tap on "Shifts."
- Note, October 6th is missing from the shifts calendar. Go back to the agenda.
- Tap on the week (or month) calendar tab.
- Locate and tap on October 6th to view allocated jobs and shifts.
- Tap on the highlighted text link "You have a shift from... " to open the shift's details.
Figure 1. No shift available to see on October 6th as the date is missing.
Figure 2. View shifts via calendar views on agenda.