For Service Management Console customers...
- Previously, when creating a job on the Service Management Console and selecting a site, all sites where being displayed in the search including inactive sites. Now only active sites are listed.
- When creating service jobs, providers now have the ability to display or not display the 'Wings' field which can be used to select a wing for the job.
- Setting options...
- Job_Types_To_Show_Wings: List service job types (eg. Podiatry) which are to display option for selecting wings for a site. Use ";" as delimiter.
For Resource Calendar customers...
- Resources using the Resource Calendar are now able to complete a job on the calendar. When completing a job, the resource must enter the actual start date/time and actual end/date and time. These values are recorded on the resource's job allocation record for the job.
- The hover modal for a job now displays when hovering over any portion of the job card. This makes it easier to view additional information about the job.
- All resources, including person and asset types, are now listed in the hover modal in addition to the existing client name and other job details.
For Resource Roster Console customers...
- Jobs can now be cancelled using the Resource Roster Console. Right-click on the job card and then select the 'Cancel Job' menu option. A Cancellation Reason and option to flag the work as non-billable is available when cancelling the job. Note: The 'Cancel Job' option only applies to Jobs, not Shifts or Activities.
- Customers using Easyemployer are now able to view additional fields when editing a Shift on the Resource Roster Console. Additional Easyemployer fields such as Role, Break Type, Break Start, Break Duration and Condition Set can be added using the 'Skedulo Config' > 'Skedulo Additional Fields' custom setting in Salesforce.
Removing a Client's 'On-Hold' Work...
- A client's work is removed from 'On-Hold' when the 'Customer is On Hold' checkbox is unchecked from being previously checked. The logic when removing a client from 'On-Hold' has been enhanced.
- Previously, when a client's work was removed from 'On-Hold' then all jobs from the current date were reverted back to their original state.
- Now, the logic is as follows for when a client's work is removed from 'On-Hold'...
- If the 'Planned Return/Off-Hold' date was populated with a date equal to or prior to the current date then all jobs from the current date are reverted to their previous status
- If the 'Planned Return/Off-Hold' date was populated with a date greater than the current date then all jobs from the populated date are reverted to their previous status
- If the 'Planned Return/Off-Hold' date was not populated with a date then all jobs from and including the date when the 'Customer is On Hold' are reverted to their previous status