This is currently in Beta. If you are interested in accessing this beta feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM).
A list view defines the data that appears when a user navigates to a list of records for a given object. When a user displays a list view, it usually displays a subset of the fields belonging to the underlying object. For example, this is the 'All Work' list view which displays a subset of fields from the Job Object.
All Work List View
This is the Job record detail, accessed by clicking on a record in the list view.
Job Detail page
Managing list views
List views are incredibly powerful due to their personalisation capabilities. Below is a summary of what different roles can do when managing list views.
Administrators have permission to perform the configuration tasks below.
- Define the fields that are available as columns in a list view (displayed for all users by default)
- Configure how field data should be presented within the list view (for example, as a hyperlink or plain text)
All users with access to the Web App can
- Create list views
- Delete list views
- Define the criteria used for list filtering
- Define the columns that are displayed
- Apply sorting
List views are not shared between users.
- Considerations for implementing list views
- List views: supported objects
- Admin Settings: enabling list views
- Admin Settings: configuring default columns
- Admin Settings: advanced column template configuration