Certain versions of the AU Healthcare Product require the installation of an additional component to enable certain core functionality. The AUHC Release Notes page will advise when the additional component is required.
When upgrading a Salesforce org to AUHC version v1.140, an additional connector component is required to be deployed to enable a connection between the Skedulo ‘AUHC’ salesforce package and the Lumary ‘Enrite Care Service’ package to allow the performance of balance checks on Service Agreements and the creation of Lumary Service Delivered Records (SDR).
The Service Agreement Balance Check and SDR Creation capabilities will not function without the additional deployment of the connector component.
Deployment and Installation
- Lumary deployed and configured
- AU Healthcare deployed and configured
- Download the attached ‘LumaryServiceConnector.zip’ component to a suitable location.
- Log into the Salesforce org as a System Administrator with the necessary deployment permissions
- Open Salesforce Workbench
- Select the environment (Production or Sandbox) and click the ‘Login with Salesforce’ button
- Select ‘Migration’ > ‘Deploy'
- Click 'Choose File' to select the ‘LumaryServiceConnector.zip’ component from the location where it was downloaded
- On the Deploy modal...
- Select 'Rollback On Error' checkbox
- Select "RunSpecifiedTests" for 'Test Level'
- For 'Run Tests' enter "skedLumaryServiceConnectorTest"
- Click the 'Next' button
9. On the next modal, click "'Deploy'
10. Wait for deployment to complete and the "Success" message to be displayed.
11. The additional component has been deployed.
Should you experience an issue, contact your Skedulo Customer Success Manager.