Production Release Date
July 29th, 2021
Lumary Compatibility: This version of the AU Healthcare Package is compatible with the following Lumary packages. The following versions of the Lumary packages must be installed prior to updating the AU Healthcare Package.
Contact Lumary for the following package upgrades.
Lumary: 16.5 or greater
Enrite Services: 1.292 or greater
Skedulo Compatibility: This version of the AU Healthcare Package is compatible with the following Skedulo packages. The following versions of the Skedulo package must be installed prior to updating the AU Healthcare Package.
- Skedulo: 102.54 or greater
- Scheduler can apply change to replicated jobs in an easier way. Scheduler is able to make a change to a job in a base roster and apply that change to all future jobs that were created from the edited job. This means the Scheduler doesn't have to go through and manually update the same job in all the active weeks.
- Scheduler can view any events for a resource on Resource Roster Console in chronological order (time order) so that they can more easily determine a resource’s schedule for any given day.
- In 1.50v it’s possible to create and edit activities and shifts with drag and drop in the Roster Management Console.
- Skedulo provides a custom setting that prevents proceeding past the service agreement balance check if the Lumary API is set to prevent overclaim. The system checks all 3 levels (SAI, Category and SA) all the time, and all combinations of Allow/Prevent/Warn between the 3 are considered valid.
- Skedulo supports Service Agreement without end date. The Job Creation process Ignores date check if the SA & SAI has no end date
- Scheduler can check the Job Allocation record to see if a job has been created from the Roster Management Console, Resource Roster Console or Base Roster so the Scheduler can identify jobs that are not part of a Roster and ensure that Resources are paid correctly.
We resolved 1 issue:
Manual Installation Links (Salesforce Administrator Install Only)
Additional Install Component: This version of the AU Healthcare Package requires the installation of an additional component. Installation is required to enable certain core functionality.
Should the additional component have already been installed with a previous AUHC release, the additional component is not required to be reinstalled.
Refer to the AUHC Additional Install Component page for further details and steps to perform the installation.