Lumary Compatibility: This version of the AU Healthcare Package is compatible with the following Lumary packages. The following versions of the Lumary packages must be installed prior to updating the AU Healthcare Package.
Contact Lumary for the following package upgrades.
Lumary: 16.5 or greater
Enrite Services: 1.292 or greater
Skedulo Compatibility: This version of the AU Healthcare Package is compatible with the following Skedulo packages. The following versions of the Skedulo package must be installed prior to updating the AU Healthcare Package.
- Skedulo: 102.54 or greater
- Unallocated jobs will be displayed in the Service Management Console
- The JSI will automatically update when a Service Agreement Item is changed on the Service Agreement. In 1.51 If a user updates a Service Agreement Item after the JSI is created the JSI is automatically updated and any recurring JSI's are also updated to show the new SAI.
- In 1.51 there is a new option to create an activity on a ‘monthly’ pattern from the Roster Resource Console. You are now able to create monthly patterns via a pattern builder and calendar view in the same way as you can when creating a recurring job so that you can better manage activities for your organisation.
- The cancel job pop up has been modified by adding a “Billable checkbox” to indicate if a cancellation should create an SD record or not.
We've resolved 7 issues:
Manual Installation Links (Salesforce Administrator Install Only)
Additional Install Component: This version of the AU Healthcare Package requires the installation of an additional component. Installation is required to enable certain core functionality.
Should the additional component have already been installed with a previous AUHC release, the additional component is not required to be reinstalled.
Refer to the AUHC Additional Install Component page for further details and steps to perform the installation.