The Skedulo Mobile App v3 is currently in beta.
Beta features should be considered "in development" and may not be fully supported or complete. Beta features are available as a preview for testing purposes and may be unstable. They should be used with caution in production environments.
You can log in to the Skedulo mobile app using either a username and password for your org's Skedulo for Salesforce CRM, or using a team name associated with your company's Skedulo org.
Both your username and user profile are created, stored, and maintained on your org's CRM (Salesforce for example). If you have a problem with your username or user profile contact your own CRM administrator.
If you have forgotten your CRM password, you can tap the Forgot Your Password? link to request your password to be reset via your email.
Refer to the following article for more information about how to retrieve your login information from your org's CRM: The Skedulo Mobile App: Forgot User Password.
Log in with Salesforce
Skedulo for Salesforce users can log in using their Salesforce username and password:
- Tap Log in to Salesforce.
- Provide your login credentials then click Log in.
- If this is the first time you have logged in to the Skedulo mobile app using your Salesforce credentials, you will need to verify your account with a code sent to your registered email address or by text message to your mobile device:
Retrieve the verification code, then click Verify.
- The following screen requests permission to access the information stored in your Salesforce account. This is a mandatory step enforced by Salesforce and follows OAuth protocol to allow Skedulo access to user information via the exchange of tokens.
Tap Allow to continue.
This does not give Skedulo access to your personal information saved on your mobile or any other mobile applications.
Subsequent log in to the Skedulo mobile app will not request the above account verification and access as these permissions are stored against the user in Salesforce.
Android 11 or later users must set appropriate permissions for the Skedulo mobile app to function correctly.
When users with an Android device running with Android version 11 or later run the Skedulo mobile app for the first time, the following prompt is displayed requesting permission to access the device's location:
- Tap While using the app.
- The next screen provides information about how the Skedulo mobile app uses location tracking to provide accurate tracking information for travel between jobs if the Skedulo mobile app is being run in the background.
- On the next screen, select Allow all the time to allow Skedulo to track travel between jobs even in the background, then tap the back arrow in the upper-left corner to accept the changes and return to the app.
We recommend that you set location access permission to Allow all the time.
Skedulo only tracks a resource's location during the time of their availability, even when permission has been set to Allow all the time.
If permission is set to Allow only while using the app, the following Skedulo features will be unavailable:
- Current location
- Actual route
- Geolocation on job status change