The Skedulo Mobile App v3 is for internal access only.
This documentation is provided for internal testing purposes.
To view and interact with a job in the Skedulo mobile application, tap on the job you want to view on the Agenda.
The job screen provides all of the information required to perform the following actions:
- View a job's time and location.
- Update the job status.
- Resource details.
- Job contact details.
- Add notes.
- Check off a task list.
- Signatures and attachments.
The new job details screen displays the map with the job location as the screen header, with the job description, type, urgency, address, scheduled time, contact information, and status.
The job description field can be up to 255 characters long.
The screenshot above displays the following information:
- Map with job location pin
- Job description - In home assessment
- Date and time scheduled (including timezone)
- Job type - Home Visit
- Account and account contact - Skedulo Brisbane / Karen Contact.
- Job status - Dispatched
- Urgency - Normal
- Job number - JOB-2037 (system generated)
When a job has been dispatched, you can open the job details screen and tap to either Accept or Decline the job.
If you accept the job, you can use the same button to update the job status as you progress. The standard workflow is:
- Accept Job - Accept the assigned job.
- Start Travel - Start travel to the job address. The job status changes to En Route after you select a travel and navigation option.
- Check In - Arrive on-site at the job location.
- In Progress - Start the job.
- Complete Job - When the job is finished.
The Actions button becomes available after a job has been accepted by a resource.
The following job actions are available:
- Cancel job
- Completion notes
- Navigate to address
When a job has been completed, only the Completion notes action is available.
The Travel & Navigation options menu pops up from the bottom of the job details screen when you tap Start Travel.
- Skip Navigation - Tap this option to start traveling to the job without using any map navigation. This option will still track travel to the job in the background.
- Navigate with maps - Tap this option to open Google Maps and begin navigating to the job location.