The Skedulo Mobile App v3 is currently in beta.
Beta features should be considered "in development" and may not be fully supported or complete. Beta features are available as a preview for testing purposes and may be unstable. They should be used with caution in production environments.
Jobs can include photo or image attachments to jobs for upload to the server.
To upload images, Skedulo must have access to the user's camera and photo library, which is requested the first time you log in to the app. See Skedulo mobile app v3: Introduction and installation for more information.
You can add attachments from your camera's photo gallery from the job details screen.
- Open the job details screen by tapping the job card on the Agenda.
- Tap the paperclip icon in the upper-right corner of the job details screen.
- Tap Camera to open the mobile device's camera app to take new photos to attach to the job.
- Tap Photo to open the device's image gallery and select an image to attach to the job.
- You can attach multiple image files to the job. View the attached files as thumbnails or in list view using the grid or list buttons in the upper-right corner.
- Tap a file to preview the image.
- Tap the back arrow in the upper-left corner to return to the job.