Lumary Compatibility: This version of the AU Healthcare Package is compatible with the following Lumary packages. The following versions of the Lumary packages must be installed prior to updating the AU Healthcare Package.
Contact Lumary for the following package upgrades.
Lumary: 16.5 or greater
Enrite Services: 1.292 or greater
Skedulo Compatibility: This version of the AU Healthcare Package is compatible with the following Skedulo packages. The following versions of the Skedulo package must be installed prior to updating the AU Healthcare Package.
- Skedulo: 102.54 or greater
- Managers or Roster’s can be notified that there are no sufficient funds in the Service Agreement when they create a Job using the replication function on the Roster Management Console. Once the Job Replication process has been completed on the Roster Management console, a batch will be invoked that will do a balance check on all the newly created Jobs and send an email to a public group notifying of the jobs created that do not have a budget. The email will break down the Jobs by client.
- V1.52 contains the ability to re-add cancelled clients to group events. If the client was cancelled from the group event but they are able to join again, the Scheduler can use the button on the console to re-add the client to the session.
- As a scheduler, you can schedule a job for a customer and easily understand who is the funding body of each job. We also, added the field “Rate Type” which filters the Service Agreements.
- Version 1.52 when allocating a resource from the Single / Group job console you can see the resource hours scheduled compared to hours contracted in a “payroll period”.
- Scheduler can now select Base Roster in the Resource Roster Console by its Name not Date range as it was in a previous version of the application.
- Inactive resource/user is not replicated when a roster is replicated from Roster Management filter. This fix applies to shifts with the filter location on.
- Cancelled Jobs which are billable are now displayed in the following consoles:
- Resource Roster Console
- Timesheet Console
- Roster Management Console (Shared through iCal)
Manual Installation Links (Salesforce Administrator Install Only)
Additional Install Component: This version of the AU Healthcare Package requires the installation of an additional component. Installation is required to enable certain core functionality.
Should the additional component have already been installed with a previous AUHC release, the additional component is not required to be reinstalled.
Refer to the AUHC Additional Install Component page for further details and steps to perform the installation.
We resolved 3 issue:
Please sign in to leave a comment.