The Skedulo Mobile App v3 is for internal access only.
This documentation is provided for internal testing purposes.
The Skedulo mobile app Settings are available in the More menu on the navigation bar. The following app configuration options are available:
- Notification preferences (SMS or Push).
- Localization for distance displayed throughout the app (kilometres or miles).
- Skip navigation options when traveling to a job.
- Save original copies of photos on your device.
- Add attachments only when connected to Wi-Fi networks.
The travel and navigation options open device navigation services, such as Google Maps, to provide directions to the job location. However, not all organizations require these services.
Switching the skip navigation switch ON allows mobile users to skip the Skedulo navigation options.
The default setting is OFF.
Save the original photos taken using the Skedulo mobile app locally on your device. The save original photos switch controls if copies of the photos you take using the app are saved locally (ON), or not (OFF).
The default setting is ON.
Some orgs do not allow images to be stored locally (for HIPAA compliance reasons). These permissions are set in the admin settings of the web app.