This is a beta feature.
Beta features should be considered "in development" and may not be fully supported or complete. Beta features are available as a preview for testing purposes and may be unstable. They should be used with caution in production environments.
To edit the details of an existing policy, navigate to the policy’s details screen.
From this screen you can make the following changes to existing record access policies:
- Edit the policy name.
- Edit the policy description.
- Change the status of the policy.
- View the details of each policy rule.
- Delete the policy.
Editing a policy
- In the Skedulo web app, navigate to Settings > Record access policies.
- Open the policy you want to edit by clicking on it from the Record access policies list view.
- Make any edits you want to make to the Policy name, Policy description, or Status of the policy.
- Click Save to finalize the changes and apply them to your org.