The Change history page provides a log of all changes made to data records within your team environment. There is no data-retention limit, so the data is available from when the feature was first introduced (or your system was created, if that happened after that point). The Change history feature is only available on the Skedulo Pulse Platform.
The change history page includes changes to the following data:
- Standard data objects and custom objects, if applicable.
- Data changed by all users, including changes made by resources using the mobile app.
- Data changed by the system itself (this may happen, for example, when a job status automatically changes to Pending Dispatch when sufficient resources have been allocated to it).
This feature makes use of the event store service, which can be accessed via the Change history API.
Viewing the change history for your team
The Change history page is only available in the Skedulo web app if all of the following conditions are true:
- You are using the Skedulo Platform product; this feature is not available for Skedulo for Salesforce.
- You have admin permissions that include being able to view the change history data.
To view all changes that have been made in the Skedulo web app, do the following:
- In Settings, select Change history.
The Change history page displays.
- Use the Sort and Filter functionality to only show specific information.
- Customize your view using the Columns feature and by changing the number of records shown per page, if required.
Viewing the change history of resources, assets, and jobs
A filtered list of changes made to a specific resource, asset, or job record can be viewed in their respective details pages.
For example, to view a specific job's change history:
- On the job record, click History.