This setting can Enable/disable auto timesheet creation. We recommend leaving this setting as default.
How to access the setting:
1. Go to "Setup"
2. In the search box, input "Custom Settings"
3. Find the "Skedulo Configs" setting
4. Find the "Auto_Timesheet_Creation" setting
Enable/disable auto timesheet creation at organisation level.
- true: enable automation of timesheet creation at organisation level.
- false: disable automation of timesheet creation -> Scheduler/Admins have to create manually.