This setting helps you to check client's availability when scheduling Single Booking and Group Event jobs.
How to access the setting:
1. Go to "Setup"
2. In the search box, input "Custom Settings"
3. Find the "Skedulo Configs" setting
4. Find the " Check_Client_Availability" setting
Setting to check clients availability when scheduling single booking and group event job.
- 1) Job Conflict - will check if there is any job conflict when scheduling jobs.
- 2) Availability - will check if there is any no possible availability when scheduling jobs.
- 3) All - will check both of the conditions mentioned above.
- 4) None - will not check anything.