As a scheduler, you want to receive email from resource when they submit an availability request.
This setting help you to enable that feature.
This setting needs to be set up in conjunction with Availability_Types_To_Send_Email and Availability_Request_Email_Receiver
How to access the setting:
1. Go to "Setup"
2. In the search box, input "Custom Settings"
3. Find the "Skedulo Configs" setting
4. Find the "Enable_Availability_Request_Email" setting
Set to true to send email for new availability request submitted by a resource. Email is only sent if the availability type is defined in "Availability_Types_To_Send_Email"
- true: enable sending email when resource submit availability request
- false: disable sending email when resource submit availability request
The email notification is only sent on new Unavailability creation, any update on existing will not fire the email notification. And following conditions must be met on Unavailability:
The type is defined in setting
Status is Pending
Start time must be set
The current user must have skeduloType “Resource”