This setting helps you to know the time and the user who has made the change to the Job's Notes field.
How to access the setting:
1. Go to "Setup"
2. In the search box, input "Custom Settings"
3. Find the "Skedulo Configs" setting
4. Find the "Enable_Case_Note_Timestamp" setting
Set to true to append the timestamp and user making change to the Job "Notes and Comments" field. Set to false to disable.
- true: show the time and user making changes to the Job's Notes field.
- false: hide the time and user making changes to the Job's Notes field.