These settings are used to exclude any Service Agreement Item from selection in a job
How to access the setting:
1. Go to "Setup"
2. In the search box, input "Custom Settings"
3. Find the "Skedulo Configs" setting
4. Find the "Enrite_Service_Type_Field" and "Excluded_Enrite_Service_Type" setting
This setting is used to exclude any Service Agreement Item from selection in a job with the following parameter:
enrtcr__Support_Contract_Item__c.enrtcr__Travel_and_Transport_Service_Type__c = "Transport" or "Travel"
We have two settings in this feature:
Excluded_Enrite_Service_Type: describe excluded enrite service types, default value: Travel, Transport.
Enrite_Service_Type_Field: is to define Travel and Transport field in Service Agreement Item object
If the Travel and Transport field is enrtcr__Travel_and_Transport_Service_Type__c so no need to input it here.
We’ll filter Service Agreement Item having the type in the config Excluded_Enrite_Service_Type
1. This is the Service Agreement Item shown in the selection when scheduling a job
2. Configure the following setting as below:
3. Update excluded type for SAI:
4. Schedule job again:
Same result when updating Travel and Transport Service Type on SAI to Travel or Transport