As a Scheduler, I need to be aware when a Client being scheduled has reached the cancellation count tolerance so an informed decision can be made on whether to schedule or not schedule the client to the appointment of group event.
There are NDIA requirements on the number of appointment cancellations a client can make and the impact this has on the client's billing
Schedulers are to be made aware when the client has reached the number of cancellations tolerance as the client can still be scheduled for an appointment or group event even when the number of cancellations has been exceeded
A custom setting "Maximum_Cancellations_Client_Plan" will be used to capture the Maximum Cancellations on a Client Plan.
A custom setting "Maximum_Cancellations_Service_Booking" will be used to capture the Maximum Cancellations on a Service Booking.
A Custom Setting "Allow_Client_Cancellation_Check" will be used to determine if a check is done on the Client Plans cancellations
How to access the setting:
1. Go to "Setup"
2. In the search box, input "Custom Settings"
3. Find the "Skedulo Configs" setting
4. Find the "Maximum_Cancellations_Client_Plan" setting
The Maximum Cancellations on a Client Plan. A warning message will be shown on the job booking if the actual cancellation is greater than this number.
+ Possible Value: A number with 0 decimal place.
+ Default Value: 11
1. Administrator defines the number of "Maximum Cancellations Client Plan" and "Maximum Cancellations Service Booking"
2. Checks for display a warning alert in the following scenarios:
a. Client Plan Check
On the selected Service Agreement Items a check needs to be done on the Items Service
- Each Service will have a Support Category
- A Support Category in turn will have Support Type
- If the Support Type is either Personal Care or Community Access then a check needs to be done on the selected Service Agreements Items, Service Agreements Client Plan.
- On the Client Plan record there is a Total Cancellations field that will count the number of cancellations for the Client Plan.
- If the value on the Total Cancellations field is greater than the value stored in the Cancellation custom then a warning message will be displayed for each Client that exceeds this cancellation.
b. Service Booking Check