NDIS customers are requiring the ability to include or exclude the estimated travel duration and travel distance in the Total Scheduled Hours calculation
These values are currently populated on the resource’s Job Allocation record using a Skedulo Managed Package function and updated via a background batch process
The values are calculated when the job is allocated to the resource using the resource's location at that time
NDIS customers can use a customisation in their individual orgs on how they want the travel duration and distance to be calculated (eg. from the previous job, activity or shift) rather than using the standard calculation
Enable the Total Scheduled Hours calculation to use either…
No travel duration (ie. no travel duration is to be included), or
If the job status is Complete then
The Actual ‘Travel To’ Duration
If the job status is other than Complete then
The standard Estimated ‘Travel To’ Duration, or
A custom ‘Travel To’ duration as calculated by a custom implementation
* AUHC customers are able to include or exclude 'Travel To' duration in Total Scheduled Hours
* When a job status is 'Complete' then AUHC customers are able to include the Actual 'Travel To' Duration in the Total Scheduled Hours
* When a job status is other than 'Complete' then AUHC customers are able to include either the standard estimated 'Travel To' duration or custom estimated 'Travel To' duration in the Total Scheduled Hours
* Adding the 'Travel To' duration respects the Skedulo Web App setting for ignoring the first job of the day.
A resource’s scheduled hours can be viewed near their name on the Resource Roster Console.
Fig: Scheduled hours / contracted hours example
This setting is applied for Resource Roster Console, Timesheet and Resource Current Hour calculation batch.
How to access the setting:
1. Go to "Setup"
2. In the search box, input "Custom Settings"
3. Find the "Skedulo Configs" setting
4. Find the "Resource_Hours_First_Job_Field" setting
The custom Job Allocation field api name of type Checkbox. When the setting Resource_Hours_Include_First_Job is set to false, the value of this custom field will determine whether to include the travel time for first job or not.
+ Possible Value: API field value on job allocation object
+ Default Value: skedhealthcare__Is_Earliest__c
Given the settings are as below:
Job Not Completed