Enable/Disable the calculation of resources’ current hours in the current period.
This setting is being used in Healthcare Daily scheduler and skedServiceConsole_JobDetails.page
We have a scheduled job named "Healthcare Daily Scheduler" that runs healthcare daily tasks. The setting skedConfigs.SCHEDULED_JOB_CRON_EXPRESSION determines the time the "Healthcare Daily Scheduler" job is triggered.
When the job is triggered, all its tasks will be run. Currently, we have 3 tasks that have been added to the Healthcare Daily Scheduler, and they can be enabled/disabled via custom settings:
auto timesheet creation:
current hours calculation:
How to access the setting:
1. Go to "Setup"
2. In the search box, input "Custom Settings"
3. Find the "Skedulo Configs" setting
4. Find the "Enable_Current_Hours_Calculation" setting
+ Possible Value: true, false
+ Default Value: true
1. Given the setting Enable_Current_Hours_Calculation is set to true
2. For resource "BenJammin Edwardio": the Available Hours = 40 and Current Hours = 0
3. Assign a 8 hour job to that resource for the current period
4. Check the Available Hours and Current Hours value: