This setting is used to:
- Change the color coding for Job/Activity/Shift/Availability (Activity, Availability, Availability_Template, Job, Shift, Unavailability)
- Define the colour schedule if a Resource is over or under allocated when viewing them on the console:
- Under_Hour: default = #009900
- Over_Hour: default = #ff0000
Show Jobs with Base Template icon or change color to distinguish with normal jobs.
Hover over job display Base Template Name on Job card.
- When hover of job card, “Base Template” field is display
How to access the setting:
1. Go to "Setup"
2. In the search box, input "Custom Settings"
3. Find the "Skedulo HCS UI Settings" setting
Given we want to edit the colour of the dot for jobs.
1. Go to https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp and pick a color that you want to change:
2. Copy the Hex value
3. Go to the setting the Edit the Job line:
4. Paste the value to the Background colour field and Save.
5. All the job dots' colour are changed.